Surugadai Campus is where all the classes held. Our main campus is conveniently located in the center of Tokyo within walking distance from Akihabara, home of Japanʼs pop culture. Our main campus provides a creative and conducive learning environment for students.
Ochanomizu Sola City Academia 3F/4F
4-6 Kandasurugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
- 1 min walk from Ochanomizu Station on the JR lines (Hijiribashi Exit).
- 1 min walk from Shin-Ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line (directly connected to the B2 Exit).
- 4 min walk from Ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi line.
- 9 min walk from JR Akihabara Station.
- 6 min walk from Ogawamachi Station on the Toei Shinjuku line.
Surugadai Campus and Its Surrounding Areas
Ochanomizu: District with a large population of student
Ochanomizu is home to many educational institutions. The streets are lined with musical instrument stores and restaurants, making it an interesting and unique area where students can enjoy college life.
Kanda Jinbocho: District for secondhand books
About 10 minutes walk from Ochanomizu, you will arrive at Jinbocho and find nearly 180 secondhand bookstores. The streets are lined with used bookstores specializing in music, modern literature, art, manga, and theatrical performance.
Akihabara: Home of Japanese Pop Culture
Akihabara is a popular area lined with large electronics retail stores. It is also a well-known area for being at the forefront of Japanese pop culture such as AKB Theater and Gundam Cafe.
Suidobashi: Tokyo Dome
Only a stop away from Ochanomizu Station, you will get to Suidobashi, known for Tokyo Dome. Tokyo Dome holds regular-season professional baseball games and amateur inter-city baseball games in summer. Suidobashi is a popular spot where visitors can enjoy attractions and illuminations.
Hachioji Production Studio
Surrounded by nature, DHU production studio is well-equipped with excellent facilities that allow students to develop their skills. Our focus on hands-on learning is bolstered by the state-of-the-art-facilities including computer rooms,green room, sports hall, space for students to work on their projects and soon.
1 Matsugaya, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0354
- 1 min walk from Matsugaya Station on the Tama Toshi Monorail.
- 10 min walk from Keio Tama Center Station on the Keio line.
- 10 min walk from Odakyu Tama Center Station on the Odakyu line.