DHU has two campuses, and regular classes are held on the Surugadai Campus for four years. The production studio (Hachioji Campus) is a facility where students can work on large-scale productions, such as indoor and outdoor films and long-term CG shots, videos, and Web productions. It mainly offers labs and extension lectures.
- 3F Ochanomizu Sola City Academia, 4-6 Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062 Japan
- One-minute walk from Ochanomizu Station (Hijiri-bashi exit) on the JR lines.
- One-minute walk from Shin-Ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line. Directly connected to the B2 exit.
- Four-minute walk from Ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line.
- Nine-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station.
- Six-minute walk from Ogawamachi Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line.
* Time required from major train stations to Ochanomizu.
- Four minutes from Tokyo Station.
- Six minutes from Ueno Station.
- Nine minutes from Shinjuku Station.
- Eleven minutes from Ikebukuro Station.
- Fifteen minutes from Shibuya Station.
- Eighteen minutes from Meiji Jingu-mae (Harajuku) Station.
- Approx. 40 minutes from Haneda Airport.
- Approx. one hour and ten minutes from Narita Airport.
Hachioji Production Studio
- 1 Matsugaya, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0354 Japan
- One-minute walk from Matsugaya on the Tama Toshi Monorail.
- Ten-minute walk from Keio Tama Center Station on the Keio Line.
- Ten-minute walk from Odakyu Tama Center Station on the Odakyu Line.
Surugadai campus is surrounded by fun and interesting things to do!
Ochanomizu: District for students
Ochanomizu is home to many campuses. The area has a number of universities, vocational schools, and other educational institutions busy with students. The streets are lined with musical instrument stores, and there are stores selling at reasonable prices where people can stop by anytime and those specific to certain musical instruments, making it an interesting and unique area where students can enjoy college life.
Kanda Jinbocho: District for secondhand books
About ten minutes’ walk from Ochanomizu, you will arrive at Jinbocho, where nearly 180 secondhand bookstores gather together. The streets are lined with used bookstores specializing in music, modern literature, art, manga, and theatrical performance. The area is also famous for curry and rice. DHU recommends trying butter chicken curry at the Ethiopia curry shop!
Akihabara: District for electric appliances
You will get to Akihabara by walking about 10 minutes along the Chuo Line's train tracks from the campus. Akihabara is a popular area lined with large electronics retail stores. It is also a well-known area for being at the forefront of Japanese pop culture such as AKB Theater and Gundam Cafe. Take a stroll around and you might be able to find your own deeply interesting shop to enjoy.
Suidobashi: Tokyo Dome
Only a stop away from Ochanomizu Station, you will get to Suidobashi, known for Tokyo Dome. Tokyo Dome holds regular-season professional baseball games and amateur inter-city baseball games in summer. There is also a baseball gymnastics museum on the premises. It is a popular spot where visitors can enjoy attractions and illuminations!