The information below gives specific details for applicants applying for undergraduate program.
Application Requirements (April 2022 Admissions)
The applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must meet one of the following criteria below:
- The applicant has graduated or will graduate from senior high school by March 2022 (including those currently working).
- The applicant has completed a 12-year curriculum in an educational system(s) or is scheduled to complete such a curriculum by March 2022.
- The applicant is designated by the Minister of MEXT.
- The applicant is recognized as having academic ability equivalent or higher than senior high school and will reach the age of 18 years by March 2022.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain or renew the residence status of study abroad under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act after being admitted into Digital Hollywood University.
- The applicant has passed level N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or obtained 220 points or higher in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) for the Japanese subject, or has equivalent competence.
※Please note that the application form for the April 2022 Admissions will be released around August 2021.
Every year, Digital Hollywood University hold an entrance examination in Japan and overseas. The application documents and examination schedules for overseas entrance examination differs from the domestic one. Therefore, the applicants need to make sure to check the details before applying. If you are not sure whether you should take the examination in Japan or overseas, please consult with the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To nurture outstanding and creative human resources who will be able to contribute to the world society, Digital Hollywood University widely accepts students from inside and outside of Japan with the spirit of "Entertainment. It's everything! ".
In addition , the applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Those who are eager to contribute to the society through the use of digital communication
- Those who can respect things created by others
- Those who make decisions according to their conscience
- Those who respect different cultures and are willing to engage with the world community
Therefore, in addition to academic achievement up to high school, the following criteria shall also be evaluated:
- Creative activities the applicants worked on and its results
- Knowledge gained by coming in contact with digital contents
- Experiences gained through interactions with others such as in club activities
- Experiences in using a language/ languages other than the applicants' mother tongue proactively
If you have any questions regarding the Undegraduate Admission, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
(Multilingual support: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay)