April 2021 Overseas Admissions
The applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must meet one of the following criteria below:
- The applicant has graduated or will graduate from senior high school by March 2021 (including those who are currently working).
- The applicant has completed a 12-year curriculum in an educational system(s)or is scheduled to complete such a curriculum by March 2021.
- The applicant is designated by the Minister of MEXT.
- The applicant is recognized as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than senior high school and will reach the age of 18 years by March 2021.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain or renew the residence status of study abroad under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act after being admitted into Digital Hollywood University.
- The applicant has passed level N2 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or obtained 220 points or higher in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) for Japanese, or have equivalent competence.
- The applicant is residing outside Japan and does not have any types of status of residence in Japan.
If the applicant is currently enrolled in an educational institution in Japan, or have previously been enrolled in an educational institution in Japan
(e.g. Japanese language school), the applicant must have an attendance rate of 80% and above.
Please click the button below to download the Application Form for Undergraduate Course April 2021 Admission for international students residing outside Japan.
All applicants are required to complete tthe online resgitration and submit all necessary application documents in order to take the entrance examination for April 2021 Undergraduate Admission.
Click the button below to complete the online registration.
Overseas Examination Schedules
|Admissions Categories||Application Period||Entrance Examination Date||Result Announcement|
・Comprehensive Selection Period 1
|3 Aug - 31 Aug 2020||12 Sep 2020 (Sat)
※optional: 13 Sept 2020 (Sun)
|25 Sept 2020 (Fri)|
・Comprehensive Selection Period 2
|3 Aug - 23 Sep 2020||10 Oct 2020 (Sat)
※optional: 11 Oct 2020 (Sun)
|16 Oct 2020(Fri)|
・Comprehensive Selection Period 3
・Third Year Transfer
|15 Sep - 30 Oct 2020||16 Nov 2020 (Mon)
※optional: 17 Nov 2020 (Tue)
|27 Nov 2020(Fri)|
・Comprehensive Selection Period 4
|15 Sep - 27 Nov 2020||11 Dec 2020 (Fri)
※optional: 12 Dec 2020 (Sat)
|16 Dec 2020 (Wed)|
※Please note that in case of unavoidable technical circumstances, the entrance examination may be held on the optional dates.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the examination dates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Fee Payment
Examination fee : ¥20,000
Please refer to Application Form for April 2021 Overseas Admission for more information on how to pay the examination fee.
Digital Hollywood University offers a 30 minute multilingual private consultation through ZOOM every Wednesday.
If you wish to consult directly with our Admissions Officer, please book an appointment by filling out this form.
Consultation is available in Japanese, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Korean.
Consultation day : every Wednesday
Consultation time : between 10 am to 7 pm JST (Japan time)
※An appointment for consultation can be made up to 1 day in advance through the appointment page.
※You will need to install ZOOM app on your smartphone.
(If you are using ZOOM on your desktop, you do not need to install anything, you can just access the ZOOM website)
If you have any questions regarding the admission, do not hesitate to contact us at:
(Multilingual support: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay)