April 2021 Entrance Admissions
The applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must meet one of the following criteria below:
- The applicant has graduated or will graduate from senior high school by March 2021 (including those who are currently working).
- The applicant has completed a 12-year curriculum in an educational system(s)or is scheduled to complete such a curriculum by March 2021.
- The applicant is designated by the Minister of MEXT.
- The applicant is recognized as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than senior high school and will reach the age of 18 years by March 2021.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain or renew the residence status of study abroad under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act after being admitted into Digital Hollywood University.
- The applicant has passed level N2 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or obtained 220 points or higher in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) for Japanese, or have equivalent competence.
Please refer to the Application Form to see the list of documents necessary for applying for overseas entrance examination.
※Application Form for April 2021 Overseas Admissions will be available for download from July 2020.
※Please note that required documents for Domestic Admissions and Overseas Admissions are slightly different.
Entrance Examination Venue and Schedules
The application schedule varies depending of your country of residence. Details regarding the time and venue for the interview will be notified to applicants by email.
|Examination Venue||Application Period||Examination Date||Application Form|
|Surabaya||3 Aug 2020 - 25 Aug 2020||4 Sep 2020||Application Form for April 2021 Overseas Admissions will be available for download from July 2020.|
|Jakarta||3 Aug 2020 - 25 Aug 2020||7 Sep 2020|
|Shanghai (Period 1)||3 Aug 2020 - 28 Aug 2020||19 Sep 2020|
|Hong Kong (Period 1)||3 Aug 2020 - 28 Aug 2020||21 Sept 2020|
|Busan (Period 1)||3 Aug 2020 - 4 Sept 2020||25 Sept 2020|
|Seoul (Period 1)||3 Aug 2020 - 4 Sept 2020||28 Sept 2020|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 Aug 2020 - 16 Oct 2020||8 Nov 2020|
|Ho Chi Minh||1 Sept 2020 - 30 Oct 2020||13 Nov 2020|
|Hanoi||1 Sept 2020 - 30 Oct 2020||16 Nov 2020|
|Busan (Period 2)||2 Nov 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||5 Dec 2020|
|Seoul (Period 2)||2 Nov 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||6 Dec 2020|
|Shanghai (Period 2)||3 Aug 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||12 Dec 2020|
|Hong Kong (Period 2)||3 Aug 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||10 Dec 2020|
|Taipei||3 Aug 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||7 Dec 2020|
※If the applicant is not residing in Japan, nor in above countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examination Fee Payment
Examination fee : ¥20,000
The examination fee can be paid either via bank transfer to the university account or via PayPal (credit card) for those who are residing outside of Japan. Please make sure to keep the payment slip once you complete the examination fee payment.
Via bank transfer (overseas remittance)
RESONA BANK, LTD.
Swift Code : DIWAJPJT
|Branch Name||AKIHABARA BRANCH|
|Branch Address||1 KANDAIZUMI-CHO CHIYODA-KU TOKYO JAPAN|
|Account Name||Digital Hollywood University|
Ochanomizu Sola City Academia 4th Floor,
4-6 Kandasurugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Via PayPal payment (only for those residing outside of Japan)
If you wish to pay using PayPal, please contact us at email@example.com.
Entrance Examination Details
The entrance examination for the undergraduate course is an interview test in Japanese. The applicant’s personality, motivation, creativity, judgment, and communication skill shall be comprehensively assessed during the interview.
|Interview length||15 minutes|
|What to bring||admission ticket, pen/ pencil, portfolio (optional)|
If you have any questions regarding the admission, do not hesitate to contact us at:
(Multilingual support: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay)