Application Requirements (April 2022 Admissions)
The applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
The applicant must meet one of the following criteria below:
- The applicant has graduated or will graduate from senior high school by March 2022 (including those currently working).
- The applicant has completed a 12-year curriculum in an educational system(s)or is scheduled to complete such a curriculum by March 2022.
- The applicant is designated by the Minister of MEXT.
- The applicant is recognized as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than senior high school and will reach the age of 18 years by March 2022.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain or renew the residence status of study abroad under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act after being admitted into Digital Hollywood University.
- The applicant has passed level N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or obtained 220 points or higher in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) for the Japanese subject, or has equivalent competence.
- If the applicant is currently enrolled in an educational institution in Japan or have previously been enrolled in an educational institution in Japan (e.g. Japanese language school, vocational school), the applicant must have an attendance rate of 80% and above.
DHU Undergraduate Admissions falls into several categories. Regardless of nationality, all applicants are free to choose their admission categories based on their strengths.
If you are unsure which admission category that fits you the best, we would recommend you attend our Admissions Information Sessions or Open Campus, or you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult with our Admissions Officers.
|Admissions Categories||Selection Method||Features||Quota|
Selection factors include the applicant's learning motivation, future dreams, experiences and communication skills.
Selection method for applicants intending to receive a scholarship.
General Entrance Examination
Selection method based on the total score of 3 selected subjects.
General Entrance Examination
Selection method based on the total score of 2 selected subjects.
|Third Year Transfer||
The applicants' motivation to learn, communication skills, creativity and abilities necessary to start from the 3rd year will be comprehensively evaluated.
Admission Schedules for Applicants Residing in Japan
|Admissions Categories||Application Period||Entrance Examination Date||Examination Result Announcement|
|Comprehensive Selection 1st period||1 Sep 2021 - 29 Oct 2021||14 Nov 2021||19 Nov 2021|
|Comprehensive Selection 2nd period||1 Sep 2021 - 3 Dec 2021||12 Dec 2021||17 Dec 2021|
|Comprehensive Selection 3rd period||1 Sep 2021 - 14 Jan 2022||23 Jan 2022||28 Jan 2022|
|Comprehensive Selection 4th period||1 Sep 2021 - 28 Feb 2022||3 Mar 2022||7 Mar 2022|
|Comprehensive Selection 5th period||1 Sep 2021 - 10 Mar 2022||15 Mar 2022||17 Mar 2022|
|Comprehensive Selection 1st period
|1 Sep 2021 - 26 Nov 2021||12 Dec 2021
※Document Screening Result: 3 Dec 2021
|17 Dec 2021|
|Comprehensive Selection 2nd period
|1 Sep 2021 - 21 Feb 2022||3 Mar 2022
※Document Screening Result: 26 Feb 2022
|7 Mar 2022|
|General Entrance (Type A)||11 Nov 2021 - 21 Jan 2022||1 Feb 2022||7 Feb 2022|
|General Entrance (Type B)||11 Nov 2021 - 14 Feb 2022||20 Feb 2022||26 Feb 2022|
|Third Year Transfer 1st period||1 Sep 2021 - 29 Oct 2021||14 Nov 2021||19 Nov 2021|
|Third Year Transfer 2nd period||1 Sep 2021 - 14 Jan 2022||23 Jan 2022||28 Jan 2021|
Please refer to the application form to see the documents required for each admission categories.
>> Download the application form here
>> Downlad the application form (Third Year Transfer) here
Please make sure to complete the online registration and examination fee payment before submitting the application documents.
Digital Hollywood University offers a 30 minute multilingual private consultation through ZOOM every Wednesday.
If you wish to consult directly with our Admissions Officer, please book an appointment by filling out this form.
Consultation is available in Japanese, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Korean.
Consultation day : every Wednesday
Consultation time : between 10 am to 7 pm JST (Japan time)
※An appointment for consultation can be made up to 1 day in advance through the appointment page.
※You will need to install ZOOM app on your smartphone.
(If you are using ZOOM on your desktop, you do not need to install anything, you can just access the ZOOM website)
If you have any questions regarding the Undegraduate Admission, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
(Multilingual support: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay)